So I have been nominated for the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ by Dear Kitty thank you so much for my nomination! Every blog award I receive means so much to me, it really does!
The rules for this nomination are as follows:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The seven questions I was asked are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
America, I get quite a lot of views on particular posts, but most of them definitely come from America.
2. What is your favourite sport?
Boxing! I have always been a big fan of this sport as it is something I took part in for many years.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
I don’t open up about myself too much on my blog, but I will be honest and say that finally being able to say goodbye to daily care from mental health services, and finally being in a good state of mind, and able to get on with life and deal with things properly.
4. What is your favourite quote?
‘You were born original, don’t be a copy’
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
ICT. I used to love messing around with computers and being able to quickly pick up learning the internet.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
That life is what you make it, and if you want something you have to go out and get it, without relying on others. If you work hard it will eventually pay off in the end.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The piano. I had a piano as a child and taught myself to play from the age of 7. I could play many melodies such as Moonlight Sonata and many others.
My seven questions are:
1. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
2. Where does your biggest inspiration come from?
3. What is your favourite store?
4. What country would you most like to visit?
5. If you could only have one of other drink (other than water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
7. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?