Wow I have been getting a lot of nominations lately! Thank you all so much! This time it’s a big thank you to Jessica for nominating me for the ‘Sisterhood of the world bloggers’ award! You can find her inspiring blog here.
The rules are as follows: Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
These are Jessica’s questions to me and my answers!
1. What has been your greatest source of inspiration? In all honesty my inspiration comes from looking at my younger self. All the worries I had and the need to put pen to paper to share my feelings, but worrying about who would listen. I now have the courage to communicate with others.
2. Where do you see your blog in the new year? I am hoping to have grown my friends list, and inspired more people, whilst being introduced to other blogs.
3. Does your community outside writer’s world tend to support you? This blog is like my little secret. Only a few people know I actually have a blog. The people that do know don’t tend to make much notice to be honest haha.
4. Where do you get your biggest following? From other passionate writers, who write about similar subjects.
5. What are you most passionate about, not a person, but thing? Other than writing it would have to be photography. I am obsessed with taking photos. It seems like nothing to everybody else but once I have developed a photo I can share with them the beauty that I saw.
6. How do you feel about blogging awards? I am always over the moon when I have found out that someone has nominated me. It brings me great happiness. Also excitement that I can involve others.
7. Do you follow a sisterhood code in life through actions? I guess I’m always loyal and I don’t need to constantly reassure people with words. Actions speak much louder.
8. How much time a week do you spend on your blog? Well let’s just say if I am not on my blog, or looking at others every minute of every day, it is because something in reality is distracting me for a moment.
9. Why did you start to blog? To put some thoughts I had in writing and to inspire and even humour others.
10. Will you tell me if you choose to not accept this nomination? I would never dismiss a nomination. I am so thrilled when I am nominated that I can’t wait to do my bit. If for any reason I would not take part then I would let the nominee know.
My 10 questions for my 7 nominees are:
1. What did you hope to achieve by starting your blog?
2. What is your favourite thing to write about?
3. What do you enjoy reading the most?
4. Can you find inspiration easily or is it only occasionally you find something that gets your attention?
5. Do you wish to continue your blog for many more years to come?
6. What have you always wanted in life and have you ever got it?
7. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
9. If you could be any age for a week what age would it be and why?
10. What cheers you up?
My nominees are:
Thanks again Jessica! x