I have been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by the amazing lscott76! You can find her blog here
Thank you so much for the nomination!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
4. Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven things I can tell you about myself:
1. I have had my blog for almost a year, and could say that I am slightly obsessed with it now. I look forward to writing each post and am always coming up with new ideas for each one.
2. I am a little bit addicted to coffee now. I have only been drinking it for a couple of months but now am reliant upon it to keep me going.
3. I love driving. I don’t know what it is, be it the freedom, my choice of music that is played, or the sights on my travels. I get excited every time I jump in my car.
4. My hair is always down and I always have to have it pulled round to my left. It feels weird any other way.
5. I have to have big hair everyday. I will not go out of the house until I have hairsprayed, back combed and volumized.
6. I used me to attend drama school, and was full of confidence. I am actually quite shy now.
7. I actually really hate wearing make up, and only ever wear it if I am going out for the night.
Thanks again for my nomination!