I’ve been such a greedy guts today..
I woke up waaaay past morning, due to having a bit of a late night last night, and was craving chocolate like crazy. I remembered that I had a chocolate orange in my bag, and that immediately got me out of bed!
Well I ashamed to say I ate the whole thing before even bothering to get up and get ready.
boy, do I feel sick now..
As much as I enjoyed it, I think it’s safe to say that it put me off having lunch..
Before I started changing my diet, I used to have a chocolate bar or two every morning for breakfast; and then another one throughout the day.
I am not kidding..
I am just addicted to chocolate.
I’m not the only one thought right?